Is this for me?
This programme is for anyone who wishes to take control of their health and improve their nutrition and other lifestyle habits. This programme can help you to:
- Manage your weight,
- Reduce food cravings, and
- Boost your energy.
How does it work?
This is a Group Coaching programme. It combines elements of coaching (helping to change behaviour) with group support (which provides connection, support, and safety).
Over 5 weeks, we will deal with some of the main pillars of health and wellbeing, namely: Nutrition, Movement, Stress management, Sleep, and Connection/community.
Each participant will be invited to share their experiences, goals and challenges. The Coach will guide the conversation, helping the participants to explore their issues and find strategies to attain their goals. The Group will provide a respectful space where everyone can be heard.
Each session will last 1 hour 45 minutes, to provide time for each participant to fully express themselves.
Health Coaching can be transformational. This programme could help you reach your wellness goals and feel your best.
What do I need to be able to participate?
- Commitment to participate in the programme for 5 weeks;
- Self-awareness and readiness to explore your challenges;
- Being open to changing some of your habits;
- Willingness to listen to and connect with others.
- Session duration: 1h 45 minutes
- Number of sessions: 5 sessions over 5 weeks
- Investment: EUR 175 for the 5-week programme
- Only 6 spaces available.
Starting in October 2023 (day to be confirmed).
Centre for Smart Ageing, Farranfore, Co. Kerry.
If you’re interested, please contact me at 086 6684328 to book your space.